Saturday, October 23, 2010

I wish I were not so beautiful

Here's a question. What happens to the confidence we posses in our childhood? The confidence which enables children to think they can accomplish anything in the whole wide world, the state of mind that we are the very bestest, prettiest, and smartest. Here is an insight into the my psyche at that time in my life. Enjoy.


You have to click on it to read it, and feel free to admire the illustration.




There are so many questions I want to ask the childhood Julie. Like why I thought it was OK to write about my brothers having a crush on me, why I always had to reference my cat in everything I did, and more importantly the issue of principal-pupil relations. But until then, I'll just have to wonder.

3 comments:

  1. hahah. what is this? explanation, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1000 billion zillion times YES. This was my favorite Julie Hansen moment of my entire life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say I just laughed REALLY hard..I miss you Julie! You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete