The following is a typical conversation with my 3 yr old nephew.
While talking about cars-
Me: What kind of car do you want?
Jaxson: A sedan. I like sedans.
Me: What kind of sedan?
Jaxson: A Toyota Prius. Thats what I says. What kind of car do you want?
Me: Well I really like convertibles. I want one of those.
Jaxson: What kind of convertible do you want?
Me: Oh maybe a Pontiac Solstice. I like those, but they're kind of expensive.
pause.
Jaxson: You should get a Volkswagen Beetle convertible. They're not expensive.
Me: I actually used to really want one of those.
Jaxson: A want a 700 E Class. (referring to Mercedes Benz.)
Me: Those are really expensive.
Jaxson: What about a 400 C Class.
Me: Umm yeah thats still expensive too.
Jaxson: But at the end of the commercial it says not.
Me: Well it depends how much money you have.
Jaxson: Are Toyota Camrys expensive?
Me: No, your good there.
And yes, this is a picture of Jaxson playing a car game on an iphone while watching car commercials online. He likes cars.

WHAT A CUTIE! That made me laugh so hard. Amazing.
ReplyDeletei LOVE this! i want to meet this little guy :)
ReplyDeleteyou're such a good aunt
I want one! Not a camry. I already have one of those. I want a Jaxson!
ReplyDelete