Saturday, December 4, 2010

Homer's new haircut

The parents were fed up with the constant shedding of Homer, so they finally got him shaved. Granted he looks a bit odd... but he's still my Homey.

Homer, the Ultimate Love of my Life is closing in on the end. The famous genetic hip disorders of Labradors has finally hit and he doesn't have much time left because I will not let him live in pain even though I dont know how I will be able to live without him. In a perfect world animals would have health insurance to get their hips fixed, wait in a perfect world I would have health insurance. If my hips went out my parents would probably have to put me down too.

Anywho, dont read too much into that.





Just make it past Christmas Homer.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there were some make-out picture in there that you didn't post b/c you don't want the world to know you're crazy...I'll be expecting to see them in my personal e-mail inbox soon.

    ReplyDelete