Sunday, November 7, 2010

MYNRBLU




This is a shot I took while driving recently, which is something I do quite frequently. This one struck a personal chord with me because of a "fascination" I've had with blue eyes since about the sixth grade. And when I say "fascination" I mean I stop dead in my tacks, heart drops, zero in on the blue eyes and temporarily zone everything out. Curse them and their range of pristine light crystal blue to a blue as dark as the deepest depths of the ocean. This characteristic has led me to some pretty serious celebrity crushes, from Pitt to Craig.



Throughout my life I've tried to psychoanalyze myself and figure out where this "fascination" came from or if its just some untraceable trait. The best I can come up with is this.



I'm not saying it's one of the requirements for my future husband. It would just be a nice cherry on top.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY FREAKING HECK YES! This post is 1000% Julie Hansen. I love it more than words can say! I love you that much too.

    ReplyDelete