Friday, November 5, 2010

Rexburg Vacay Part: 2

I really wish all my friends I met in college lived in one nice little community, not scattered all across the United States. This is Rachelle and I, my roommate I taught to give amazing hugs and in return she would bake me AMAZING pumpkin cookies.



My last two semesters I grew particularly attached to the incredible salt water fish in the huge aquarium in the Romney. If I was having a hard day I would go visit the cast of Finding Nemo and talk to them about it. So I brought Kathryn to see my old friends AND THIS IS WHAT I SAW!!!



I was sad. But then I got to visit my Bonnie and her baby AVA!, who is by far my new favorite baby on the planet and I felt MUCH better :). This is her at 2 months literally cheering at Jordan's basketball game. So cute. Funny, I've never felt so attached to any baby before ever seeing them in real life before. The first time I saw her she greeting me with huge smiles. I love Bonnie and I love Ava.










My beautiful Aimee. Our first conversation as new roommates, "Oh you're nice. Great. I was so worried about that". She picked me up in her Pontiac with the tramp stamp and we hit Rexburg's newest joint, Sammy's. I really could reminisce with friends till the day I die and be perfectly happy. I LOVE my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment