Monday, March 7, 2011

GPS ISSUES

Today it took me an hour and a half to drive home from work. I don't wish that on even my worst enemy. That is probably the most distinct difference from Las Vegas to San Antonio. The Traffic. San Antonio's Traffic makes Vegas' look like childs play.  In Vegas I could run all my errands and be back within the hour. Here, if your lucky, it'll take you at least 30 mins to get to where your going, if the traffic is 'good'. But the traffic tends to be horrible ten hours a day. Oh, and there are deer crossing signs all over the place in the city which is weird. SO. Back to the whole hour and a half to get home. This may be a combination of a faulty GPS, or my inability to interpret my GPS. I'm thinking its the former, but in all reality its the latter. 

For this reason, Christie and I looked at apartments closer to work. She wanted to live in the heart of Downtown close to work. I didn't want to get shot walking to my car so we compromised.

No comments:

Post a Comment