Sunday, March 20, 2011

Status Update2

Lets see. I just finished my first full time work week- about 44 hours, which is a step up from working 6 hours every other week at Best Buy. Lets just say  I needed a full day to recoup on the couch watching food network.  Yeah, I had some weird cooking competition dreams.

But, only 12 of those hours were spent working in the NICU. The other? In Human Resources at Southwest General Hospital. I had licensing issues thanks to my nursing professors at BYUI, so I had to wait a little over a week for my temporary Texas license to come in, which isn't very long at all. HR was so nice/amazingly wonderful to let me work for them until the license came in. Believe me, I need the hours.

So I spent my days doing errands in the various departments of the hospital. I probably know the hospital better then people who've been working there for ever. So, pretty good week.

1 comment: