Friday, August 13, 2010

Hire me?

I think fitness instructors have one of the most interesting jobs. I mean the things they ask us to do are not easy, and thy get the pleasure of watching our poor souls attempt these moves. The other day someone lost their balance and took a tumble doing who knows what. I just heard a terrible crash and focused all my energy as to not succumb to their same fate.

I decided to try a water aerobics class to spice things up. I didn't get the memo that is was an over 40's only club. I was definitely the youngest one there by about 20 years, and just as a side note; fitness instructors, PLEASE WEAR A BRA, especially if you were well endowed, and if you decide not to, dont plan on doing a lot of jumps-nope just always wear one.


What else have I been doing with my life besides going to fitness classes every day? Well I've decided to put all previous life plans on hold and get a retail job-that's if they'll hire me of course. I've applied to Borders, Best Buy, Target, and Costco. Problem is I dont have any retail experience cause all my jobs have been pretty random. I've only worked as an autism therapist, student secretary, tutor, and Teachers Assistant. I can teach you about the negative feedback system of glucose and insulin, the difference between positive and negative reinforcement, or put a tube down your nose into your stomach but I have NO IDEA how to work a cash register.

No comments:

Post a Comment