Monday, January 24, 2011

2nd Annual Bloody Karaoke


Because of the successes of the first blood drive, our Ward has decided to make it a regular event, and thank goodness for that.  It is such an event to behold. After freezing my tushie off while donating my precious hematocytes, and then while stuffing my face with Baja Fresh I got to enjoy some pretty amazing performances such as these:


 


After a particular dry spell between performers, Bishop, who was siting at our table says:
"Well since I'm the only one in the room who holds a prescription liscence, I should of put something in the puch to get you all to loosen up.  You all would just feel so good and wouldn't know why"
Melinda: "Yeah , then they wouldn't be able to use any of our blood".
Bishop: "No they wouldn't look for it. I'd call the substance The Spirit".

1 comment:

  1. HHAH! The bishop cracks me up , wish I could have been there

    ReplyDelete