Saturday, January 8, 2011

This is the coolest thing I've done in a while, if ever

Close your eyes, (keep one open to keep reading). Imagine yourself relaxing in a hot-spring after a beautiful night hike in the canyons, and while you're basking there, in the company of fine ladies and gentlemen, there is Despicable Me being projected right there in front of you, and there is a fire in the shallow river where people are making Reese's S'mores for you. Pretty cool huh?

Location: Arizona, some place past the Hover Dam.



Liquid hot magma may be trying to invade our party.


Despicable me. In a hotspring. (movies was clear, despite this blurry shot)


Our s'more fire


The evil Owl-Lizard that scared the bageezes out of me on the way down, though in this picture it looks more like Lamb-Puppy.


Yay! Evil Owl/Lizard/Sheep/Puppy. And yes, I do have two light on my head.


Friends!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!!! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even fathom the awesomeness that this entry embodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party animal. The coolest thing I ever did in a while was.....hmmm.

    ReplyDelete