Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sushi Fever gave me fever

My most beloved sushi joint has betrayed me. Soon those smiles you see will disappear and those bright eyes will turn bloodshot as I'm leaning over hurling sushi that has been in my stomach all night into the Jon. Erin was smart in going with the cupcake route.

I wont be surprised if I develop taste aversion to Sushi Fever, or sushi in general.






2 comments:

  1. mmm...ya. my only question is why did the sushi chef poison you if he wanted you SO bad?? Oh, and I'm so glad Erin made it down...but I don't recall those cuppycakes on the menu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just sitting here workin' on my night cheese and I see THIS. I love it! I was thinking about reading a HATE message because I hate that you two had a reunion without me, and then I saw me with the cupcake and almost cried. If you think I am even remotely kidding you would be very wrong. I about cried. I love you two so much!

    ReplyDelete