Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Strip Time.

I never go down to the Strip unless I have company over. It's nice to go every so often to do some hardcore people watching. Unfortunately, there weren't too many weirdos out besides the usual Elvis impersonators, the real Jack Sparrow (who waved at me), metal men, declarators of Armageddon, oh and PIKACHU!!! which Christie forbade me to get a picture with which broke my heart into a million pieces.

We hit up the brand new Cosmopolitan which consisted of walking through, and then not knowing how to get back out. Then it was over to the brand new City Center where we went into the new Tiffany and Co, which is now the third Tiffany store on the strip. No other city in America has three Tiffany stores let alone them all being two blocks from each other. Anyways, there is a ring there which is the only engagement ring I've seen that's me. Its part of the Etoile line. I know its out of my league, I just like drooling over it.


Christie's back-up boyfriend:







A girl can dream.


Represent.


Until next time.

1 comment: