Tuesday, February 8, 2011

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


My new Alton Brown COOKBOOK! Got it at Walmart.com for like 21 bucks.
At any store its 37 bucks. So that's a crazy awesome deal. I'm so excited to  become a culinary genius.





Also, just bought Arcade Fire. My brother sent me an iTunes gift of the single Sprawl II (mountains beyond mountains), and I loved it so much I wanted the album. I was excited cause I was planning on actually buying a hard copy of the album, not any of this digital business. I was trying to think of the last hard copy CD I've boughten, yeah I said boughten, and I had a hard time with it. I remember the days where CDs were the thing to buy with your money. Everyone did it. My very first paycheck I ever got I spent every dime of it on CDs at BestBuy. Things are so different now.  ANYWAYS on my break I found the album on Amazon for $5.00 so I went the digital route...

2 comments:

  1. 1. i LOVE that you love cooking. now i can geek out with someone over stuff like this.
    2. i also LOVE that arcade fire album. excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out I got the album for $4.70! best $4.70 I've ever spent! Its AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete