Monday, February 7, 2011

My names Julie and...

Something your friends don't know about you.   I flush the toilet with my feet.
Favorite artificial flavor.  My favorite artificial flavor is banana.
Mayonnaise for Mirical Whip? Mayonnaise
Something you don't understand the logic of.  the objectivity or lack thereof on the judgement procees of cooking competion shows.
Something you can get lost in. A pair of blue yes and I can and an aquarium.
Possibly unhealthy behavior? I love the smell of freezer air.

What brings  you pleasure? Carving into a brand new jar of peanut butter.
Favorite Pokemon? Butterfree...for some reason.
There needs to be harsher punishments for...  Texting and driving.
Trivial Trust? I won't believe something being said unless the user can site their source.
What is one thing this world can do without? Personality tests.
Future dog names?  Either Hamburger Helper or the Hamburgler.
Favorite type of lunch meat?  Honey ham.

All time favorite snack? I love lemon peper and ice.
A Fannee Doolee? I love animals but hate zoos.
Do you like the outdoors? Yes, but I'm no billygoat.
Something you're glad you do. I pick up lose change on the street.
Something you're not embarased to do? Asking waiters and drive throughs to make me  2/3 Diet Coke to 1/3 Dr. Pepper concoctions.
Most overrated disney movie.   Emperor's New Groove

Any food rituals? I always smell my food before I eat it.
Favorite movie growing up.   The Waterboy
Fond college memory.  One day I laughed so hard I peed my pants on three separate occasions.
Team Edwar or Jacob? If I had to pick I'm for team Edward.
Example of losing touch with reality.  Sometimes I confuse reality with my dreams.
Ideas for child any baby names? I have plans on naming a daughter Amira after my northface backpack.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah!! I love the favorite college memory one as I probably peed my pants a little multiple times from laughing too hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just peed my pants thinking of you flushing the toilet with your foot.

    ReplyDelete