Thursday, February 24, 2011

When I woke up this morning

I had no idea that I would have FRONT ROW SEATS to WICKED! Yeah, you heard me right. Front row to what I have decided the best show ever! How did this come to be? Well if you look real close at the green pin its says, "I won the Wicked Lottery". You basically put your name in a drawing and they call 20 names and you only have to pay 25 bucks for freaken amazing seats. I dont win stuff like that so I thought it was kind of ridiculous to even try, I was wrong! 

Anyways, the people who were winning were just like, "Oh, thats me." And I'm like its Wicked people. Scream. I told Christie if I won I would scream. So you better believe I let out a Justice Bieber scream (whatever that means) and pretty much startled the whole crowd. Worth it. I've been wanting to see this show for YEARS. I've loved the soundtrack and listened to it a million times but could never fully understand the plot. The show was about a million billion times better than I could ever imagine, especially with the front row seats. I could see the tears in their eyes, every single detail in their face. Truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment