Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My last week

Tuesday: Normal day
Wednesday: Call from nurse recruiter in San Antonio and set up an interview for Thursday
Thursday: Phone interview
Friday: Text from nurse recruiter that I basically got the job, but I need to get down there asap
Saturday: ANTM marathon
Sunday: Pack the Julie mobile far past its recommended capacity.
Monday: 6am depart for San Antonio, Texas
Tuesday: Start my new life


Summary: So within 4 days of knowing that I "basically" had the job, (somewhat unsettling that I was moving based on a confusing text) I picked up my whole life and I was in Texas. That's 4 states in one day, pretty impressive for the west coast. This is pretty much the craziest thing I've ever done in my life. Hope it all works out.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you did this!! Our single adult life is all about amazing life changes and spontaneity and trusting that it will be ok. I hope it works out- good luck and hope there will be lots of updates :)

    ReplyDelete